- Return must be logged within 14 days of item being delivered
- The item is in a re-sellable condition
- The item being returned qualifies for return
- The item is in its original packaging, with labels attached
Once your return has been logged (email@example.com) you will receive a confirmation that our courier partners will contact
you to arrange collection.
- Please ensure that the item(s) are packed in the packaging they were received in, or that
they are easily identifiable with the inclusion of the invoice associated to that item. A
refund can take up to 7 working days to reflect depending on the banking institution.
and return to our warehouse can take up to 4 working days for Main
centres and 8 working days for Outlying/Regional areas from date of
the returns have reached our warehouse, each of the items in your
return will be inspected before the return is processed and the refund
- No cash refunds
- You will receive a refund for the rand value of the Product you paid.
- Important notes regarding returning items:
- We will send a courier to collect returns logged within the 14 day return period free of charge.
products can be returned if they are faulty, not fit for their intended
purpose or do not match the sample or description .These products need
to be returned in their original packaging
with all labels attached.
Special conditions applicable to returns of defective/faulty products:
Defective products can be returned up to 3 months of delivery date by contacting our helpful
Customer team (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will advise you accordingly.
“Defective Product” is one which contains a material imperfection in
the manufacture or design that renders the product less acceptable,
useful or safe than reasonably expected, under
the circumstances. A product is in a defective condition if it is
dangerous to the user or to consumer, when used in the prescribed way
and/or for the purpose for which it was manufactured or designed.
- The product must be defective in itself (due to manufacture or design fault) and not damaged due to inappropriate use.
returning a product after the 14 day standard returns period, a
customer must provide full reasons for alleging that the product is
defective, including stating how the product
was utilised during the period that it was in the customer’s